||TMeter Freeware Edition
||Version 15.0.801 Download
||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
TMeter is a powerful traffic accounting and Internet sharing tool for Microsoft Windows. Using TMeter, you can make flexible and precision measurement of the traffic by any condition (for example, IP address of source/destination, protocol, port and etc) in real-time with immediately output of the collected statistic to graph or other reports.
TMeter has own built-in NAT (network address translation) engine which enables multiple hosts on a private network to access the Internet using a single public IP address. The firewall (also built-in TMeter) defends your host or your network against unwanted intrusions from the Internet. The Traffic Shaper allows restricting the speed of the Internet access (for example, 256 kbit/s) for specific users.
TMeter authorization agent allows authenticating the users from LAN using TMeter Native Authentication or Windows Domain Authentication. Moreover, you can construct TMeter filters and rules based on usernames to resolve the problem of the traffic accounting in networks with dynamic allocated IP addresses and the problem with IP/MAC address spoofing by the users.
Download TMeter 15.0.801 (http, 8.86 mb)
Download TMeter Service Monitor 15.0.801 (TMeter Authorization Agent for LAN) (http, 2.5 mb)
- Unlimited number of filters for captured traffic, defining network packets which are used for tracking/reporting.
- Creation of rulesets for various monitoring purposes. The rulesets can be used for single hosts, subnets, as well as specific groups of hosts - i.e. all hosts in/not in your LAN, specific IP protocols (ICMP,TCP,UDP,OSPF,etc).
- Real-time presentation of traffic activity via graphical charts. Each filter is represented by a unique color, which allows the webmaster and/or administrator to easily 'see' the Internet connection usage of individual users.
- Traffic Report generation via XML.
- Recording Traffic Counters into the many common databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MySQL and etc
- Tracking network packets for the different filters, letting you analyze and comment on the monitored traffic which may include MAC addresses from Ethernet headers and the ToS field from IP headers
- HTTP Host Header Logging
- Creating unlimited number of user accounts and assigning to specific user the permission for remote viewing of traffic counters.
- User authentication by TMeter native authentication or by Windows domain authentication: counting the traffic by usernames (solves problems with counting the traffic in DHCP-based network and spoofing IP- or MAC- addresses by the users)
- Extracting and processing unencrypted VPN packets
- Packet filtering firewall with stateful inspection
- Traffic shaper (AKA Speed Control)
- Built-in NAT engine
- Built-in forwarding DNS Server
- Built-in DHCP Server
- URL Filtering: allows to block web-sites by URL address. Creating a blacklists or whitelists of web-sites
- Network traffic accounting by name of process in Windows or by name of user in Windows Terminal Server
- Host Monitoring via periodic ping and defining a host status ("Up/Down"). Recording monitoring events into plaintext file or database. Tracking MAC-address appearing in your LAN.
- Built-in Cisco Netflow Collector v.5 (v.9). This allows to count traffic from Netflow-enabled devices (for example, Cisco routers, Linux or Freebsd boxes)
- Running as Windows Services on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8 (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions)